It’s that time of year when the baby chicks come back home to roost for the summer. Making the transition back home is sure to be an emotional experience.
Wonder what’s going through their head as they begin making their bedroom their own again?
1. What the heck did you do to my room? Why are things different?!
2. This summer I’m majoring in relaxation.
3. What are these rules that they speak of?
4. Are they actually going to try to give me a curfew?
5. At least there’s laundry service.
6. I bet I can still climb out of my window without making any noise.
7. So what if they find out about my tattoo.
8. I wonder what my old high school crew is up to these days.
9. I wonder if they know how much I’ve missed them? Better not say anything or they’ll start visiting me every weekend when college starts back up.
10. Free food is awesome,
11. but dishes really aren’t my thing.
12. There go the Sunday morning Bloody Marys.
Need help moving your college kid back home? Already planning for the move back to college town? If you need help moving back to UT, Rice University or any of the other colleges around Austin and Houston give Square Cow Movers a call. We’ll handle the heavy lifting while you enjoy a little more time together!
#College kid coming back home for #summervacation? Here’s what’s really going through their heads.
Posted by Square Cow Movers on Tuesday, May 5, 2015
Original Source: https://squarecowmovers.com/12-thoughts-college-students-have-when-moving-back-home-for-the-summer/