Where we serve
Say Moo, Southlake.
Make your next moove a happy one
with the help of our Southlake, TX movers!
Make your next moove a happy one with the help of our Southlake, TX movers!
- A family-owned business that got its start in Texas.
- Firm believers that customer satisfaction is the #1 priority.
- Completely transparent with pricing and rates that are fair.
- The movers are all carefully chosen team members that share our values.
- A one-stop shop for a variety of moving services.
- Fully licensed and insured for your protection.
Open and Honest
Services From Our Southlake, TX Movers
Whether you’re moving into a historic home or a new condo, our moving company in Southlake can help you get settled in without the stress. The team will get everything loaded up, transported and unloaded so you don’t have to worry about any of the heavy lifting.
When you’re expanding, moving offices or starting a business here, the move into your new location can help set the tone. Our movers in Southlake, TX will get things off on the right hoof with professional, reliable services that make the transition easier all around.
We know a local move can be just as stressful as a long distance move. Even if you’re new place is just down the street, Square Cow Movers can make the transition easier. We understand the lay of the land, regulations at different developments and the best ways to navigate a moving truck around Southlake. With us you don’t have to worry about all the local logistics.
Long Distance Moving
If you’re facing a lengthy move to (or from) Southlake, there are a few extra considerations to figure out. But don’t worry – our Southlake moving company has the experience, equipment and strategic locations to make a long distance relocation seem more like a local move. Leave nothing to chance with our guaranteed load and unload dates! That way you can focus on meeting the new neighbors instead of worrying about driving a large truck across state lines.
Piano Moving, Pool Table Moving, Fine Art Moving
Inner House Moves
If you’re moving to Southlake you’re in luck! Square Cow Movers can get you moved into your new home and store all your extra overflow items in our Dallas storage facility. We’re a one-stop-shop for packing, moving and short or long-term storage.
Getting Around Southlake
Getting to Dallas
It only takes a half hour to go from Southlake to downtown Dallas. Here’s how you get there:
- Get on TX-114 E.
- Continue going southeast on TX-114 E until it turns into TX-183 E.
- Merge onto I-35E going south.
- Take exit 428A to get onto I-30E/ERL Thornton Fwy.
- Go a few miles before taking the loop ramp north to downtown Dallas.
Getting to Fort Worth
In less than 30 minutes you can get from downtown Southlake to downtown Fort Worth.
- Take TX-114 E to TX-121 and head south.
- Merge onto I-35W S/US-287 S.
- Take the exit to TX-280 Spur and follow that into downtown Fort Worth.
Getting to Grapevine Lake
Grapevine Lake borders Southlake on the north side of town. To get there you’ll want to:
- Take TX-114 E to TX-121 driving around the east side of the lake.
- Stay on TX-121 S and continue on FM2499.
- Take a left on Long Prairie Road, then another left on Flower Mound Road.
- Make one more left to take McKarny Creek Road down to Murrell Park Road and you’re there.
Getting to Southlake Town Square
Spend the entire day strolling around Southlake Town Square. It’s in the center of the city at:
1560 E Southlake Blvd
Southlake, TX 76092
We seek to serve
How can our movers help you move?
Our experience as movers has proven no one enjoys packing, except our pros! We’re experts at wrapping, packing & stacking so that your fragile belongings are protected. We’ll handle your items with extra care, and can bring any packing materials we need to get the job done (for a fee of course).
No need to stock up on cardboard boxes or make an extra trip, we’re your one-stop-shop for all of your packing needs. We have everything you need cardboard boxes, packing paper & tape for no hassle, stress-free packing. We are your go-to supplier for all your packing materials for your next move