Where we serve
Galleria-Uptown Houston Movers.
Say Moo, Uptown Houston.
We look forward to making your move!
We look forward to making your move!
- We’re movers with manners – courteous service is always a top priority.
- Customer-first approach to everything we do.
- Safety and respect, for people and your belongings, comes first.
- Trustworthy – we show up on time and there are never any hidden fees.
- Insured and licensed because we do business the right way.
Open and Honest
Services From Our Galleria-Uptown Movers
Houston is a sprawling metro, and every area is unique. Square Cow Movers is a local moving company that knows the lay of the land and how to handle the crazy summer humidity. No matter how short the move is our local movers will provide the same level of service you’d expect during a long distance move.
Long Distance Moving
Handling the logistics of a long distance move takes time and skill. We can ease the burden with expert planning services and movers that are experienced at hauling a moving truck across the state or even across the country.
Piano Moving, Pool Table Moving, Fine Art Moving
Inner House Moves
Even if you’re moving a single room, most people don’t look forward to the packing process. Our Houston movers are packing pros that know all the tricks of the trade to make it go smoothly and keep items safe until they reach your final destination. We save you loads of time and hassle by providing all of the packing materials and manpower.
Houston Galleria Landmarks
The area gets its name from The Galleria, a Texas-sized, upscale shopping center. It’s the fourth largest shopping center of its kind in the nation, and over 30 million people visit the location each year.
But the Galleria-Uptown area isn’t just a mecca for shopping. Residents are also right next door to Memorial Park. The park is adjacent to the northeast part of Uptown just across from 610. The Houston Arboretum and Nature Center is just minutes away, and many Uptown dwellers ride their bike to the expansive green space.
Another distinct feature of Uptown is the Loop. Running along the eastern border of the area, it gives residents and workers easy access to get just about anywhere else in Houston.
Getting From Downtown to Galleria-Uptown
The Galleria-Uptown area isn’t far from Houston’s vibrant downtown. It’s basically a quick jaunt down the Southwest Freeway.
- From downtown get on the I-69 heading southeast
- Take I-69 to the SW Freeway Service Rd/Southwest Fwy
- Stay on the SW Freeway for 5.4 miles
- Get on the service road to take the Richmond Ave exit
- Turn left on Richmond Ave
- Turn right on Sage Rd
- Turn right on Alabama St
Getting From Galleria-Uptown to the Airport
Taking a vacation of business trip doesn’t require much driving when you live in the Galleria-Uptown area. You’re less than half an hour from Hobby and just 30 minutes from the George Bush Intercontinental Airport. To get to IAH:
- Head north on I-610
- Circle around the loop and take exit 19B to the Hardy Toll Rd
- Stay on the Hardy Toll Rd for 23.6 miles
- Veer to the right to take the Central Green Blvd exit (staying on Hardy Toll Rd)
- Go north on John F Kennedy Blvd
- Drive 1.5 miles and you’re at the airport
There’s also an alternative route that allows you to avoid tolls. Go south on 610 to I-69. Head east on I-69 and stay on the freeway until you reach the Texas 8 Beltway Frontage Rd. Go west on the 8 then take the exit toward JFK Blvd.
Are you moving to the area from the ‘burbs? Our Galleria-Uptown Houston movers have you covered! Square Cow Movers has locations within Houston as well as The Woodlands, Katy and Pearland.