A new year brings the opportunity to push the restart button. Many people resolve to live a healthier lifestyle by eating better and exercising more. If a healthier lifestyle is a part of your 2013 New Year’s resolution, you will want to become familiar with some of the Austin Farmer’s Markets. Eating fresh and local foods will help to ensure a healthier 2013 for you and your family. There are a plethora of Austin Farmer’s Markets and most take place on Saturday morning. If you have recently moved to the Austin area or are planning to do so sometime in the new year, you will be able to find a Farmer’s Market close to your new digs.
- Austin Farmer’s Market Downtown Republic Square: http://sfcfarmersmarket.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=75&Itemid=100&lang=en
- Barton Creek Farmer’s Market: http://www.bartoncreekfarmersmarket.org/
- Cedar Park Farmer’s Market: http://texasfarmersmarket.org/
- Gateway Farmer’s Market: http://www.austinopenairmarket.com/
- Market Days at Boggy Creek Farm: http://www.boggycreekfarm.com/pages/market-days.php
- Market Days at Springdale Farm: http://www.springdalefarmaustin.com/index.html
- Round Rock Farmer’s Market: http://www.gtfma.org/Round_Rock.html
Wishing you a happy and healthy 2013!