We’ve talked about moving with kids before, but what about the very young ones. Moving with kids is a different experience, when your little one is too young to understand what is going on. Moving with a baby can be difficult, because parents are especially concerned about keeping a baby on a certain schedule. We’ve rounded up some stories, blogs and advice about moving with a baby.
- This article provides a nice summary of how to handle the move at different stages and ages: http://www.babyzone.com/baby/travel-with-baby/moving-home-tips_65629
- Be sure and read the comments section in this blog, where many parents share their valuable advice: http://blogs.babycenter.com/life_and_home/moving-with-a-baby-ack/
- This blog is geared towards military families, but provides a great perspective with safety in mind: http://blog-brigade.militaryonesource.mil/2011/02/11/on-the-move-with-baby/
- Here is a concise blog with seven tips for moving with a baby: http://www.moishes.com/blog/2012/04/oh-baby-seven-tips-for-moving-with-small-children/
- One family shares their own moving experience here: http://mybabyexperience.com/2012/03/26/toddler-sold-house/
Hopefully, you can learn from other’s experiences for a safe and smooth move for you and your little one!