Halloween is almost here, which means it’s time to get your costume ready. We couldn’t think of a better thing to be than a cow! So for all of you poor humans out there, who didn’t have the good fortune of being born as a cow, this is the one day of the year when you can pretend to be a cow! A cow costume can be elaborate or easily thrown together at the last minute. We have gathered some different tutorials on how to make a cow costume.
- This is a basic step by step tutorial: http://www.squidoo.com/cow-costumes
- Here is a video on how to craft a cow costume: http://fashion-design.wonderhowto.com/how-to/diy-cow-costume-for-chick-fil-cow-appreciation-day-383667/
- Do you have a little one who wants to dress a cow? Then this is the tutorial for you: http://ecologicalmomblog.blogspot.com/2011/09/homemade-cow-costume-easy-cheap-and.html
- If you have two little ones, what could be a cuter pairing than a cow and a milk truck? http://b-inspiredmama.com/2012/10/handmade-halloween-costumes-milk-truck-and-cow/
- This cow costume tutorial even details how to make an udder out of a latex glove: http://www.wikihow.com/Make-a-Cow-Costume