Where we serve
Cedar Park Movers.
Say Moo, Cedar Park.
Make your next moove a happy one
with the help of our Cedar Park, TX movers!
Make your next moove a happy one with the help of our Cedar Park, TX movers!
Why do so many people in Cedar Park trust Square Cow Movers? Because we’re:
- A family-owned business that got its start in Texas.
- Firm believers that customer satisfaction is the #1 priority.
- Completely transparent with pricing and rates that are fair.
- The movers are all carefully chosen team members that share our values.
- A one-stop shop for a variety of moving services.
- Fully licensed and insured for your protection.
Open and Honest
Want more info about our movers in Cedar Park? Our transparency and trust policies provide additional information on how we run our herd.
Services From Our Cedar Park, TX Movers
Long Distance Moving
Piano Moving, Pool Table Moving, Fine Art Moving
No item is too strange, fragile or cumbersome for our Cedar Park, TX movers. Every mover undergoes extensive training on protecting and packing items of all shapes and sizes so you can trust our experts to handle expensive specialty items with the utmost care. We can even pack it up in a crate for added protection.
Inner House Moves
Cedar Park Hot Spots
Parks & Rec
Outdoor entertainment is one of the highlights of moving to Cedar Park, TX. The city’s Parks & Rec department manages 46 parks and recreation centers that offer something for everyone. There’s the Cedar Park Bark Park for dog lovers, a huge sports park at Brushy Creek, a skate park and a sculpture garden. The family can also enjoy free special events throughout the year like Movies in the Park and the annual Spring Egg-stravaganza.
People who prefer to enjoy the outdoors in the water can take a dip at Brushy Creek Lake Park or one of the three public pools.
The city of Cedar Park is known for being a popular place for families, which is why there’s a great selection of single-family homes and award-winning neighborhoods. But there’s also a ton of fun to be had for all ages.
There’s always something going on at the HEB Center. It’s the home of local sports teams like the Texas Stars, the Austin Wild Indoor Football Team and the Austin Spurs. Big name musical acts also take the stage at the HEB Center almost weekly.
A few of the other family-friendly attractions we like to frequent include:
- Texas Farmers Market at Lakeline Mall
- Riding the Hill Country Flyer
- Lake Travis Zipline Adventure
- The splash pad at Brushy Creek Lake Park
- Relaxing at Twin Creeks Country Club
- Fishing at Mansfield Dam
- Movie night at Cinemark Cedar Park
Between the amazing park system, lakes and attractions your family will never be bored in Cedar Park!