Where we serve
Houston Heights Movers.
Say Moo, Houston Heights.
Our Houston movers look forward to
helping you call the Heights home!
Our Houston movers look forward to helping you call the Heights home!
Houston Heights residents choose Square Cow Movers because:
- We’re a family-owned business that started in Texas.
- Our company always puts customers first.
- Movers with manners is our motto.
- Our movers are reliable team members, not contractors.
- Fees and rates are always upfront.
- We’re fully insured and licensed.
Open and Honest
Moving Services Available in Houston Heights
Our movers in Houston Heights handle residential moves on a daily basis. We take great care to ensure every personal item is handled safely and the moving process is as stress-free as possible. We’ll help you troubleshoot problems, take on the heavy lifting and move things into your new home exactly where you need them.
Long Distance Moving
Moving from out of state? We’re Houston Heights movers but there are Square Cow locations around the country. Each location is equipped with trucks that can handle a cross country trip and movers that are up to the task of a long distance move. You’ll get reliable services that keep your move on track.
Piano Moving, Pool Table Moving, Fine Art Moving
Inner House Moves
Moving Around Conroe
Being so close to the 610 is a major advantage for anyone moving to Houston Heights. It’s a transportation artery that can get you all around the city. Having the Katy Freeway to the south also makes it easy to get to popular spots like Memorial Park and downtown.
Many residents prefer to walk or bike to spots within the community. Houston Heights has often been called the most bike-friendly neighborhood inside the Loop, and the multitude of weekend cyclists prove it.
The main roads for getting around the neighborhood include:
- Heights Blvd
- White Oak Drive
- West 19th St.
- 20th St.
- Yale St.
- 11th St.
- Studewood St.
Getting From Houston Heights to Downtown
Getting to downtown from Houston Heights takes less than 15 minutes. All you have to do is:
- Head south on Heights Blvd to I-10
- Go east on I-10
- Continue on I-10 for 3.6 miles
- Take exit 770A to N Hamilton St.
- Turn right on Capitol St.
Getting From Memorial Park to Houston Heights
- Go south on Heights Blvd to I-10
- Head west on I-10
- Take exit 764 to Washington Ave.
- Make a sharp left onto Washington Ave.
- Make a right onto Memorial Loop Dr.