Eating out and ordering pizza in are some of the time honored traditions associated with movie, and if you usually do the cooking, perhaps one of the best things about moving. However, it usually takes more than a day to get your new home in order. Pizza, take-out, and eating out are great, but perhaps your wallet and stomach could use a break from the extra expense and extra calories. We have compiled a list of great recipes and great resources that will help you decide what to cook during a move!
- Read these crowd sourced answers to find out what to feed hungry movers: http://www.seriouseats.com/talk/2008/07/need-to-feed-hungry-moversmake-ahead-recipes.html
- Here are 5 tips to help you cook at home while moving: http://www.thekitchn.com/5-tips-to-help-you-cook-at-hom-89191
- Yahoo answers for recipes for moving weekend: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080608134436AA68LvF
- The Petit Chef Answers what to feed friends and family on moving day: http://en.petitchef.com/recipes/feed-your-friends-family-on-moving-day-fid-870363
- Moving Day Recipes and Ideas: http://www.bakedbyjoanna.com/2012/03/moving-day-recipes-and-ideas.html
What’s your favorite moving day recipe?