Moving to Houston
Last month you may have seen Square Cow’s blog about “Moving to Austin”, where we featured several different Austin city guides. This month it is Houston’s turn! Without further ado we present “Moving to Houston”!
- Last month we featured a Design Sponge blog written by an Austin resident, now we are going to give Houston the same treatment. Here is a Houston City Guide written by a Houston insider!
- This is the official Visit Houston website, but we are sure some of the restaurant, event and attraction information will work just as well for Houston newcomers.
- This is another guide geared towards travelers, but it does provide some more background information about Houston and present information in a more concise way in the form of top 10 lists.
- TLC published a guide about Houston that caters to families.
- If you are looking to check out some great architecture in Houston, here is the guide for you!
- For a good general overview of the city of Houston here is USA Today’s guide.
- Here is a more personal guide to Houston, written by a blogger. Even though she doesn’t actually live in Houston, her blog features lots of great photographs and visuals of the city.